1.12.2007

A Rose by Any Other Name...

...would definitely smell as sweet. The Rose of Persia, a work by Sullivan and not Gilbert, but rather librettist Basil Hood, was a joy and a delight. But rather than me repeat what I have already said over at Opera-L, why don't you just go over here and read it for yourself.

I was tricked into buying a libretto. But it's rare Sullivan! Rare!

Back so soon? You did go read it, didn't you? There will be a quiz at the end of class.

I realized this evening that it only was taking me about a minute and a half to complete each 4-row lace pattern for the edging of the Embellished V-neck and that at that rate I should have been done weeks ago. So, I buckled down, whipped out the last two pieces, and sent them to the bath. Tomorrow: blocking the lace and, if you're lucky, maybe some seaming action!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home