1.02.2007

Resolution #1

To try to post more regularly.

(I would say every day, but that would set me up for failure right quick.) So here is a shot of one of my current works in progress:

Beaded Rib from SKS in Mystery Yarn # 79305.

I would guess that these will be done in a few days! Too bad I started these instead of finishing some other socks that I had already started. (In my defense, I can't find the second ball for the Oriel...) Of course I watched some more of my beloved Blake while I worked:

Here we have Oreste, sporting chops that could
rival that of my dad's during the 70's.


And here's a news flash: another WIP is very nearly ready to be assembled. Which one could it be? To find out, tune in tomorrow, same Bat Time, same Bat Channel...

PS Thanks everyone for the well-wishes! I do feel better, though not super. And I can't wait for the CD Sandra!!!

3 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Blogger Opal said...

Lovely socks! Happy New Year!

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger schrodinger said...

The socks are looking lovely. Glad you are feeling better.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger peaknits said...

hmmm, is it a fabulous embellished sweater? We all know what curiosity did to the cat, I should be more patient:) My Swallowtail is nearly finished - I'm in the final leg. Can't wait to see the magic of blocking!! Take care and feel better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home