1.01.2007

Happy New Year!

New Years Greetings to all! I am back in the Big City, have been here 1 1/2 days, and wouldn't you know it, I am sick again? What the...? I did get some knitting done over the break, just a little bit (and you know I brought way more with me than I could possibly hope to get to...) I got some cool presents too, especially from my sister who really paid attention this year and from whom everyone could take a lesson. :)

So knitting news, and opera news, in the days to come! Until then, I am going to bed early...

Cheers and welcome 2007! It's going to be a great year.

2 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger schrodinger said...

Happy New Year!!

Hope you feel better really, really soon.

 
At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! It this can make you feel better - I have CD for you! Recover soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home