12.13.2006

We Now Return You To Your Regularly Scheduled Programming

(More or less.)

I did a little bit of knitting today:

Yeah, I'll get to those holiday cards one of these days...

The back of the Embellished V-neck is done! Fini! Cross your fingers that when I try blocking it it doesn't grow to gigantic proportions and reduce me to tears. Of course I enjoyed some entertainment while I worked:

See Laurie, you aren't the only one who takes photos of your TV.

Ten points if you can identify that man. Twenty if you can identify what he is in.

Finally, I have a weird cat:

If it's a box, it must be for me.

3 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

I never did stop by to say how awesome Salina is! And you beat me...shhh! The hubbo is still peeved about it.

Re: Scrubs. Dr. Cox!! rrawah...

Top 5 Hot Older Guys
1. Dr. Cox on Scrubs
2. Agent Skinner (the FBI boss) on the X-Files
3. Captain Picard
4. Sean Connery's James Bond
5. Samuel L. Jackson

Good thing for hubby I have a thing for old guys...he's 12 years older than me.

Talk to you soon!

 
At 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fINGER CROSSED! Your cat is really making me laugh!

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Kate A. said...

I have no real idea who that guy on the screen is...but I'm convinced he must be a Russian pop star.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home