11.27.2006

It's a Bird, It's a Plane...

Could it be... actual knitting content? I started the "Embellished V-Neck" sweater from Vogue Knitting Fall 2006. It is pattern number 3, because don't you just love Vogue's names? So far, so good. However, I am playing that dangerous game of "What the Hell is My Gauge?" Yup, I don't know what size were the needles with which I knit the gauge swatch. I am crossing my fingers, and toes, that I get something close to the right size when it is blocked, because the gauge swatch did grow considerably after a bath.


Check out how much it rolls! Oh yes, and don't remind me about all those other WIPs. (So unfaithful.)

Meanwhile, the hunter engages the vicious flying yellow mouse.

3 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, no, not the Yellow Mouse of Doom! Whew... Mary saves the day again... as long as it keeps her away from your yarn.

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Opal said...

What a darling cat you have! So fluffy and round.

 
At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

New WIP looks so promising! Keep on knitting!
BTW, would you like some operas in croatian - I mean croatian operas? After all, our V.Lisinski composed second national opera ("Ljubav i Zloba" - "Love and Hate").My aunt is music teacher and I could burn few!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home