10.23.2006

Today I Like My Job

This is why:

The creature from the black lagoon?

Blocked to within an inch of its life.

Anyway. Two months ago, in one of my very first posts, I showed the following pile 'o stuff. As you can plainly see, positive progress has been made!

This is my first doctored photo, courtesy of the Gimp, so be kind.

Almost 1/2 of these items (four of the nine) are now done! Plus Kirju, the sheep puppet. One, Absorba, is a work in progress that I can only work on a few rows at a time. Prairie Tunic just needs to be fixed. That just leaves Salina (oh Salina, how I miss thee!) and the Trellis Scarf, a relatively quick knit (I think). Plus, of course, Oriel and the Child's French Socks. I have managed to convert 10 WIP down to six! This in addition to starting and completing the last two finished items I posted about. Hooray! Now if only I can keep it up...

Speaking of WIPs, which of these should I make a mad effort to finish first? Prairie Tunic has been on the needles longest, but I won't be able to wear it until spring. It's getting colder, so Salina may be calling. And of course I need a portable project...

2 Comments:

At 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you have been sooo busy, I can tell! And that shawl - amazing and delicate as cobweb!

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger peaknits said...

Wow - this is baeutiful - I can't wait to see another picture. It is incredible - and great job blocking!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home