9.29.2006

Moving Right Along (Dugga-Dug, Dugga-Dug)

No pretty pictures in this post, and nothing much to report in this post, but I have finished pattern repeat 10 of the budding lace chart on Swallowtail. I was knitting along, feeling all good about myself, because although it says right in the pattern that you knit the pattern repeat fourteen times, I for some reason thought it said eleven. Fourteen and eleven are two very different things, especially when the rows are getting longer and not shorter. Le sigh. So four more pattern repeats to go (that's 24 rows if you are keeping track) before moving on to the Lily of the Valley border. And I was feeling so smug, like "wow, this shawl (shawlette) sure is knitting up fast!" I am such a loser.

3 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger Ginny said...

I was debating about posting. Should I remind her of the Sweater Challenge? Especially since mine *still* hasn't been blocked?

Oh well. Now that I'm about to meet my doom in Sock Wars, and it's getting colder, the sweater will make its debut sooner rather than later.

I love the Swallowtail Shawl. What yarn are you using?

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Ginny said...

FYI, Muppet Movie references ALWAYS deserve two thumbs up.

 
At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A looser?!?! Come on, it's only few more repeats! But at the end you'll feel like winner!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home