9.23.2006

What is Wrong with Me?

It's back.... Earlier today this:


Turned into this:


Oops! So much for abstaining from new projects... It's the Child's French Socks from Nancy Bush's Knitting Vintage Socks. I love this book! I have had it for some time but this is the first time knitting something out of it. I have to admit I was inspired by yaiAnn knits! - her version of these socks (and all the others as well!) are excellent.

I haven't been working on any other knitting projects except my square for Grandmother Purl. I cast on too few stitches and have to start all over. Again. But I want it to be awesome, so I'll do it again. Pictures tomorrow?

Went to the Union Square farmers market again today. I just love that market so much! There was this beautiful, late-blooming rose in the park:


Gotta go learn mySQL...

1 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger peaknits said...

I love the new sock project. I also love that book! Abstaining? Impossible:)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home