11.16.2006

Emmitt is the Man!

I love Dancing With the Stars, always have and always will (except when I am disgusted by it, but that's another story). Why so devoted?

Hmmm, I wonder who that could be?

I'm so glad Emmitt, Everyman, the Man's Man, won! Don't get me wrong, Mario is a total cutie, and an excellent dancer to boot (I'm very impressed with what he accomplished in 16 weeks, what both of them accomplished really), but I am quite pleased with the result.

Knitting content to come...

3 Comments:

At 2:56 AM, Blogger peaknits said...

I am also glad Emmit pulled it out! He was so darn humble... whereas I think Mario's cockiness was the stumbling block for him - but I agree, he is a nice little bit of eye candy:)

 
At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Emmitt go!!! That's awesome - Did you record? And by the way, lady in blue, have you gone out in those crazy black boots yet? Can you dance in those?

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger peaknits said...

There your blog is! I can see it now...I'd love to hear more about your ballroom background - I just pretend I can dance like that:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home