1.27.2010

Spoilers (4)

Last but not least in the hat roundup is my sister's gift, Julia's Cabled Headband:

2010-01-26_headband.jpg

Of course, my sister's name is not Julia, but whatever. :) This yarn is Manos del Uruguay Wool Clasica that I got quite some time ago, around the same time as when I got the yarn for this scarf, but it isn't the same colorway though (that I can remember, I can't find the tag and I didn't write it down).

I made here some little wristlets in 2x2 ribbing to go along with it with the leftover yarn:

2010-01-26_wristies.jpg

Mary just had to get in the picture there. (She looks mad, like I disturbed her or something, but really she isn't. She jumped up on the table and parked herself right in the middle where she saw me mucking about with the camera.)

1 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger Sandra said...

OK, honey-bunny, you've been out of blogging for almost a year and now you can't stop posting!
I can't catch up with everything hereeeeeee!
VTW - looooove all the spoilers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home