3.19.2007

Narrowing It Down

Come on people, you can do it:

Clickity click click for a better view!

And as one of your prizes (yes, prizes plural), is your choice of one of these:

Roseberry (my favorite), Mon Cherri, Lavender, Chai

Whoever suggested Whole Foods as a source for Dagoba chocolate (I'm sorry, I don't remember who you were!) you were correctamundo. Today was the first chance I've had to get to the store, and then it was only because I've been sick and had to go to the doctor today, the doctor's office being right off Union Square. (It's such a lovely journey getting to the doctor's office all the way down in Union Square when one is sick.) I popped into Whole Foods, which actually was a nightmare because I got caught in the evening rush, so the store was jam-packed with people on their way home from the office. And then the 5 train was jam-packed too. Such fun. But I got my favorite chocolate, and can share it with you too. If you get figure out what is wrong with the JDF program!!!

I haven't picked the yarny prize yet though (see above re: sick).

Knitting post to occur in about five minutes. Possibly ten. Because I am sick, after all.

2 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger southern gal said...

funny that was the only para that I thought was weird . its as if they left out a whole CHUNK of text non?

i didnt even ever start my socks. so i am such a loser and they will never let me play again - sigh.

oh well. i guess i'll go check out the site.

btw are you listening to HELENA tonight? i finished practicing around 930 and while my dinner cooks I am listening a bit - will put it on my ipod as I have to take a relative to the airport (NEWARK) tomorrow so thats a good hour back in the car to listen again.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger adrienne said...

norfolk is a DUKE not an earl and matilda saves the earl of leicester -did i get close?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home