2.11.2007

Barry Barry Funny

If you like Dave Barry, or at least know of him and do not snarl derisively at the mention of his name, then by all means go and read his 2006 Year in Review.

I know, I'm a little out of the loop, but enjoy.

PS You might need to be American to appreciate about 93% of the jokes. The other 7% are funny no matter who you are. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home