5.03.2007

Stymied again...

...by my own lack of planning. Thank you so much for the kind words though everybody! I promise my act will be together...soon.

Here, have some more photos of BBG! I can't talk about "what's up" until Sunday night at the earliest. Sorry to leave you hanging!

Beautiful parrot tulip (of some sort).
It really is a tulip, and it really was that color!


Cactus. Of some sort.
I am a bad note-taker.

Orchid.
You know the drill.


And some of my own greenery:

Baby catmint, 2 weeks old.

Baby chives, 2 weeks old.

The seeds sprouted about a week ago. I am dreading the thinning phase! It just seems like such a waste and makes me really sad...

Oh yeah, and my mango still looks like a pot of dirt. I will give it one more week...

2 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Love the greenery shots!

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Opal said...

Gorgeous photos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home