10.27.2008

Whoa Nellie

One of the very few things you can do when you are sick, and have been sick for what seems like forever, is knit. Imagine my surprise! I haven't knitted anything since, well, the last time I posted that I had knitted something. So, some time then. But the past couple of weeks I've been basically stuck in my apartment, if not actually stuck in bed, so I rummaged around and dug up this old artifact:

2008-10-25_mediterranean_lace.jpg

According to my Ravelry project page (which I haven't been on in three months either) I started this in June, 2007. Good grief.

For my own sanity: I am currently working on row 204 of Chart A (the center panel). Chart A rows increase to row 242 and then decrease back down to row 418. Row 200 contained 185 stitches. And then there are some giant Chart B panels that are supposed to attach to the sides, but it remains to be seen how much patience I will actually be able to maintain. It may depend on how much longer I am sick...

2 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger Opal said...

I got a little bit of an anxeity attack hearing about how many stitches your knitting. :-o

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger schrodinger said...

Being sick sucks, I hope all is well for you now, cos that's a LOT of stitches.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home